Come to work in the beautiful Petoskey/Charlevoix/Harbor Springs area! We have positions available for irrigation/lighting service techs, install foremen, and laborers.
- Install, service, and maintain irrigation and lighting systems to our high standards.
- Be a good leader/run a crew effectively.
- Run trenchers safely without hitting utilities.
- Keep job sites, vans, tool cribs organized.
- Communicate with customers on-site showing them how to use controllers, adjust heads etc.
- Documentation of your daily work through our software, as-builds
Firman Irrigation core values, mission statement, and vision.
- Maintain honesty, integrity and fairness
- Put people first, product second, profit third.
- Work hard, yet keep it fun
- Continual self-improvement
- Whatever we do, we do it right.
- Our purpose: We strive to be a light in the community, a business that people can trust. We are good stewards of our land with our tree care methods and high efficiency sprinkler systems. We are continuously improving our knowledge and honing our skills so we can provide the highest quality services. We honor God by using this business to help as many people in need as we can.
- We invest in our people
- Our commitment to our customers' needs
- We take our core values seriously
Benefits we offer:
- 90% Paid Blue Cross low deductible health insurance for you and your family!
- Dental insurance available
- IRA matching after 90 days (up to 3%)
- Large bonus potential
- Competitive pay that will go up quickly for high performers and those willing to get certified.
- A great place to work with lots of learning opportunities and a career path.
- Free gym memberships in the winter months.
- Paid holidays
- Potential for a company vehicle
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU!!!!
- Unless you value old-fashioned work ethic and take pride in your work.
- Unless you like to push yourself to grow and learn new things every day.
- Unless you have a great attitude.
- Unless you have excellent communication skills.
- Unless you value excellence in everything you do!
- The job is full-time (2000 hours per year) but seasonal (April through December) so we work a lot of hours during the busy season (especially May, June, and July).
- We do work in all types of weather conditions.