THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU!!!!
- Unless you value old-fashioned work ethic and take pride in your work.
- Unless you like to push yourself to grow and learn new things every day.
- Unless you have a great attitude.
- Unless you have excellent communication skills.
- Unless you value excellence in everything you do!
Come to work in the beautiful Petoskey/Charlevoix/Harbor Springs area! We have positions available for irrigation/lighting service techs, install foremen, and laborers. Here we value old-fashioned work ethic, integrity, and we also put a very high value on continuing education.
- Install, service, and maintain irrigation and lighting systems to our high standards.
- Be a good leader/run a crew effectively.
- Run trenchers safely without hitting utilities.
- Keep job sites, vans, tool cribs organized.
- Communicate with customers on-site showing them how to use controllers, adjust heads etc.
- Documentation of your daily work through our software, as-builds
Benefits we offer:
- 90% Paid Blue Cross low deductible health insurance for you and your family!
- Dental insurance available
- IRA matching after 90 days (up to 3%)
- Large bonus potential
- Competitive pay that will go up quickly for high performers and those willing to get certified.
- A great place to work with lots of learning opportunities and a career path.
- Free gym memberships in the winter months.
- Paid holidays
- Potential for a company vehicle
- The job is full-time (2000 hours per year) but seasonal (April through December) so we work a lot of hours during the busy season (especially May, June, and July).
- We do work in all types of weather conditions.